Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Sabbir Ahmed Tanvir’s present life | How I’m rolling my life



Present SAT

 Hey this is Sabbir Ahmed Tanvir. Working on Online Marketing, Search Engine Optimization & Virtual Assistant. I think you already read my 1st article which was about my past life. Now I’m going to tell you about my present condition.
Someone says, “If past is a mirror of a human life, then present is a reflection of future”. Actually future depends on human present life. In my present situation, I’m studying in a privet university in Textile Engineering at Southeast University, Dhaka, Bangladesh. 

I was always wanted to know about IT, it is my passion. Anyway in my habitual fact I wake up at 4:30 in the morning. I pray Namaz. When sun rises in the sky I take my breakfast, then I go to my university to attend my classes. I spend my university free time in the computer lab or with my friends. In the computer lab, I surf in the browser with lots of URL’s. I read newspapers in online.

I wanted to improve my skills in IT sectors. In this case, I was filled a registration form of BITM (BASIS Institute of Technology & Management). Bangladesh Government is implemented this program named “SEIP (Skills for Employment Investment Program). After an interview I was selected for this program. My course name is Search Engine Optimization (SEO). After this training I can work in any Market Place. I can earn by doing SEO.

My friends are so close to me, so sometimes I hangout with them. My friends are pretty awesome. They love me so much, & I love them too. I attended many webinar & seminers. It was IT related or you can say Online Marketing related. I wanted to get knowledge about Online Marketing & related Sectors.
Now it’s time to say bye. I will post my Last article about my future. So stay tuned and don’t stop reading my blogs. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment